PT2 – Precision Tamp 2
- Precise and consistent tamping is an essential part of the process to create and maintain great espresso.
- The PT2 patent Guide Leveling System (GLS) improves the quality of each coffee bed which then helps eliminate channeling caused by uneven and or inconsistent tamping. The GLS therefore significantly enhances the quality of your espresso.
- Simple to use and quick to adjust mid-service, the PT2 helps maintain extraction quality as temperature and humidity changes occur throughout the day.
- PT2 sits on a small footprint maximizing working environment bench space.
- Other features include: Low voltage – PT2 operates on only 12v, Sleep Mode, Total Tamp Counter, Segmented Multi Tamping, Sturdy Nonslip suction cup base,
CINOART Precision Tamp 2
Product Name: Automatic Coffee Tamper
Model: PT2 (Precision Tamp 2)
Rated Voltage: 220V 50/60Hz
Tamper Diameter: Standard 58mm
Tamper Shape: Flat Bottom
Adjustable Pressure: 2kg ~38kg
Duration: 1.2 Sec
Multi Segment Tamping: 1, 2 or 3 times
Precision Tamp 2 Video
Precision Tamp 2 Features
1.Precise – GLS – Guide Levelling System
CINOART’s patent GLS “Guide Leveling System” prevents channeling caused by uneven tamping ensuring the coffee bed is flat every time.
GLS upholds cup quality consistency as an uneven coffee bed creates under or over-extraction resulting in unwanted flavors.
2.Precise – Pressure Control
- Select the ideal pressure setting for your desired recipe extraction times from between 2kg to 38kg.
- Assured pressures are delivered consistently even upon different particle sizes and dosed volumes.
- Three programmable multi tamp settings.
- Built-in recording function to calculate total usage / cycles.
- Easy to adjust and fit a variety of Portafilter handles.
3.Precise – Segmented Multi Tamping
1: Choose from a single, double, or triple tamp
2: Each tamp cycle can be independently set with a different tamp pressure
Example: 1st Tamp value at 8kg followed by the 2nd Tamp at 30kg of down pressure or any value combination in between 2kg – 38kg
4.Precise – Safety
Group handle detection sensor only activates with metal (not fingers)
Operating on only 12 Volts to the unit via an inline stepdown transformer
Surge protection designed to the main electronic control board ensuring longevity and reliability.
Nano Non-Stick Technology eliminates residual build-up of the coffee fines and oils maintaining clean tamping
A strong cast alloy housing and all metal features ensures durability and reliability.
Easy access for technical servicing.