* Temperature accuracy:
0.1 below 100 0 C/ 1 0 F
1 below 100 0 C/ 1 0 F
Temperature error: ± 1 0 C / ± 30 F
Temperature range: -20 – 120 0 C
-4 – 248 0 F
Temperature unit: 0 C / 0 F
Power Button Introduction
- Long press 1 second to power on or off
- Short press to switch temperature unit
- Short press to light the display
- The temperature probe is sharp. Please pay attention to safety in use.
- Do not use over the thermometer measurement range.
- Please do not use with the following: Microwave Oven, Electric Gas, Dishwasher.
- Do not wash and immerse the Display and power button.
- Before and after each use, clean the temperature probe in time to avoid affecting the measurement accuracy.
Power Saving Mode
The Display lights off automatically in continuous use for 3 minutes.
It will get turned off automatically in 5 minutes if there is no operation.
- Battery: CR2032 3V, 210mAh
This product used a button battery.
Please refer to the following steps to replace the battery when the power is used up.
- Use a tool to unscrew 4 screws (in Red) to remove the bottom shell.
- Take the button battery (in red) from the gap and move it evenly out. Then install the new battery
- Put back the shell. tighten the screws to finish the replacement of the battery