- A highly concerntrated and powerful cleaning powder designed to dislodge and remove soils that develop when roasting coffee.
- When mixed with water, it is ideal for soaking removable parts whose sizes and shapes make scrubbing, chipping or wiping difficult.
1. Mix ratio of 1 oz (28 g) of cleaning powder for every 2 gallons of warm water into container.
2. Place soiled part into the cleaning solution and allow to soak for up to 15 minutes.
3. Use a brush to scrub remaining or loose residue.
4. Rinse the part fully in clean water and wipe or air dry.