In the music and singing art, one of the most important qualities is the control on every note. "Nota" embodies the essence of the skill, the study, the technique and of the Italian taste... the essence of shapes and contents with the right technique and the right control.
The most loved by the Home Baristas!
In your own coffee station at home, your small coffee shop or catering service!
Nota is a 1 group professional espresso coffee machine with thermosiphonic supply system, E61 “Levetta” (lever) brewing raised group, 3 litres copper boiler, switch for water loading selection (from tank of 2,2 litres with capacitive level detector or from the water system), professional sized rotary pump for the coffee extraction, automatic boiler water loading, motor pump with air cooling, pipes of copper and pipe fittings of brass, protection thermostat for heating element, separate boiler pressure and pump pressure gauges, 1 signal lamp for working machine and 1 for water lack in the tank, easy to adjust boiler pressure switch essential for different coffee types and blends, frame of satined stainless steel AISI 304.
NEW Nota with Thermo PID (F°/C°) and Digit Chrono
Created for expert and less experienced baristas, giving the possibility of setting parameters, guaranteeing very high performance of coffee extraction and steam without needing a double boiler.
The Thermo PID allows you to use 3 programmed profiles (recipes)
Hybrid profile more suitable for the less experienced barista (switch on configuration),
Coffee Extraction profile suitable for blend testing,
Steam profile suitable for Latte Art training.
Moreover experienced baristas can set their personal profile adjusting 5 parameters from the menu.
Optional: joystick taps, Thermo PID and Digit Chrono, white filter holders for 1 or 2 cups, black or white filter holder E.S.E. pod or capsule adapter, nut wood kit (filter holders, lever and knobs), steam and water wands with teflon inside cold touch, color options and aesthetic customisation.
professional MANUAL 1 gr NEW with Digit Chrono and Thermo PID with 3 programmed profiles:
- Hybrid for the less experienced barista
- Coffee Extraction for blend testing
- Steam for Latte Art training Moreover experienced baristas can program their personal profile adjusting 5 parameters from the menu.
TECHNICAL FEATURES MANUAL
Espresso coffee and cappuccino machine with thermosiphonic system 1gr E 61 “Levetta” (lever) brewing raised group (filter holder Ø 58 mm) with manual pre-infusion for the best coffee brewing
• Frame of satined stainless steel AISI 304
• Boiler (3 litres) of copper, pipes of copper and pipe fittings of brass
• Water loading from tank (2,2 litres) with capacitive level detector
• Water loading from water system
• Automatic boiler water loading
• Built-in RPM single-phase motor pump with AIR cooling / Fluid-o-Tech rotary pump
• 1 signal lamp for working machine and 1 for water lack in the tank
• Protection thermostat for heating element
• 2 gauges: 1 for boiler pressure and 1 for pump pressure
• Easy to adjust boiler pressure switch
• 1 multidirectional stainless steel steam wand with manual control from the tap knob • 1 multidirectional stainless steel hot water wand with manual control from the tap knob
• 1 filter holder for 1 cup, 1 filter holder for 2 cups and 1 blind filter
• LED lights on the back panel
• TECHNICAL DATA 1 gr Voltage/Power 110 - 120 V (1F) 1500 W 230 - 240 V (1F) 2000 W Frequency Hz 50 - 60 Boiler Lt 3 Length mm 370 Width mm 440 Height mm 450 Net weight Kg 30 (+2 with LED sides) OPTIONAL ON DEMAND Thermo PID and Digit Chrono
• Joystick taps
• Sides in white or black extralight tempered glass, painted steel (white, black, rust brown, octanium, blue Tiffany, oxide), Limited Edition super mirror steel with satin texture, nut wood, LED back light satin methacrylate outlines
• White filter holders for 1 and 2 cups
• Nut wood kit: filter holders, knobs and lever
• Black or white filter holder E.S.E. pod and capsule adapter
• Steam and water wands with teflon inside cold touch
• Color options and aesthetic customisation