If you want to concentrate most of the things you’ve always wanted to have on your coffee maker, the Vesuvius is the one you are looking for. The Vesuvius is the result of two years of development and collaboration and is currently the machine “prosumer” more innovative that the market can offer.
- Ability to control the infusion pressure by creating a curve formed by 7 control points. For example, we can emulate the profile of a traditional lever machine by setting standard parameters; 4 seconds at 2 bars, 10 seconds at 12 bars, 6 seconds at 10 bars, 4 seconds at 8 bars …
- 5 storable profiles
- ECO mode configurable on both boilers or only on the services one, completely configurable.
- Touch screen display that allows you to view all the parameters of the machine.
- Temperature control by PID
- Multi-programmable daily timer
- Classic Italian design
- Convenient removal of panels for access to internal parts
- Brusheless gear pump with magnetic drive
- Boiler in AISI 316L
- Easy drain Steam Boiler
- Professional steam power 200 ml in 17 seconds
- Access to the side panel canister
- In the low power zones available, the machine can be set to sequential
- Height: 41.5 cm
- Width: 36.8 cm
- Depth: 49.5 cm
- Weight: 36 Kg
- Capacity: 2.7 Lt
- Voltage: 230/240 50Hz – 115/220 60Hz
- Consumption: 2500 Watts
Color: Steel with wooden knobs.